A Scottish Storyteller


« Home

My First Post!

I thought I'd start a blog about one of my favourite things... Storytelling.

I do a bit of it in my spare time in a voluntary capacity, but mainly I thought this would be a good way to have a nice wee rant in my spare time - Hah!

Oh and perhaps I might write down a few stories I've heard - local, historical and fantastical while I'm at it!

I've found a few really good links in the past and this would also be a good way to keep them.

So! Gather yourselves round an imaginary fire with a nice hot drink/eye-watering alcoholic beverage of your choice and get yourselves comfortable!

The stories will soon begin.


1 Responses to “My First Post!”

  1. # Blogger Poz

    A wee test to see if this is working!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 A Scottish Storyteller | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.